- August 2020 : PowerTap acquired IP portfolio for Hydrogen Fuel Technology
- January 2021: Partnered with Andretti Group, expanding fueling network to work hand in hand with fueling station owners
- Safest Hydrogen Fueling in the marketplace with onsite manufacturing technology
- Lowest industry cost production $2-$3 per kilogram
- Immediate Carbon Credits upon installation
Fuel Station Partnerships
Gas and truck stop partnerships with major brands starting in 2021. Partnerships include hundreds of Gas and truck stops locations in the USA.
Building The Largest Hydrogen
Fueling Station Network
Hydrogen Fuel Cells have a large role in the evolving transportation industry (Trucks, Buses and Cars) with significant advantages over battery electric vehicles
Attractive carbon credits allow for predictable cash flow after construction and prior to increased demand for Hydrogen fuel reducing demand risk
The lack of Hydrogen fueling stations in the USA is the key impediment and opportunity
Renewable Energy/ Hydrogen attracting more investment capital
Power Tap Assets
- PowerTap is the industry leader for on-site hydrogen production and fueling
- PowerTap has developed and patented compact SMR technology
- On-site Hydrogen production versus the existing delivery method
- Smaller footprint allows existing fueling stations an addition profit centers
- Numerous Patents in the U.S. and internationally
- Opportunity for existing fueling stations to diversify portfolio and move towards a greener energy offering
- Partnership with Andretti Group to provide guidance for fuel station operators
- Capitalize on fuel margins plus hydrogen production credits
The plug-in electric car is having its moment. But despite false starts, Toyota is still trying to make the fuel cell happen.
Nikola executes reverse merger with VectoIQ.
Hydrogen fuel cell cars: everything you need to know.
Bosch And Hanwha Invest $230 Million In Nikola Corporation.
UPS Launching World's First Fuel Cell Electric Class 6 Delivery Truck.
Why Toyota is doubling down on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles for its future
Hyundai focuses on EVs, mobility services in $52B investment plan.
UPS Unveils First Extended Range Fuel Cell Electric Delivery Vehicle.
This Albany tech company is powering FedEx vans with hydrogen.
Microsoft and Toyota are revving up interest in hydrogen fuel-cell energy tech.
Hydrogen-fueled cars could become a common sight on the roads of the future.
Brunell: Hydrogen fuel cells gaining momentum.